Our drivers make the difference

Having the correct credentials is only 10% of the job, 90% is having the right personality, if you enjoy working with kids, we want to talk to you.

Bring us 90% and we will give you the other 10%

We are a family company and we value our people.

We offer an excellent pay rate.

Flexible working options.

We also have a daycare discount program with a local daycare.

Modern buses.

Multiple interview locations available, just call us and we will come to you to talk about your future with us!

  • Flexible shifts
  • Excellent pay
  • Weekends off

We are currently hiring:
School bus drivers (you only need a drivers license to start as we train you in house with our state certified instructors)

Van drivers

Drivers assistants

Mechanics

  • No cost  training
  • Multiple locations

 Click Here to apply.